Thursday, September 5, 2013

Amazing Love!

Thank you so much!

The outpouring of love and enthusiasm for the effort is amazing!  In the last week tI received commitments of multiple hats from over a dozen volunteers.  I also received a lovely package of 6 beautifully crocheted hats from BluSkyes - a Ravelry (online knitting community) participant.

I am teaching the children in our neighborhood to loom knit hats and they are also excited about the project.  I hope to teach three more loom knitting classes (still working out details) this month.

Logistics:

All donations are sent to a US address.

My father and a team are traveling to West Beaufort South Africa in April of 2014.  They are sending ahead a large shipping container filled with supplies.  The container will be used for a safe school room and training center.

The Deadline for donations arriving to me is JANUARY 12, 2014.

Please email me at:

hats (at) thedements (dot) com for more information.


I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments:

Post a Comment